CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Manhattan College's athletic director has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to News 12.
Robert Byrnes, of Croton-on-Hudson, was arrested Thursday, May 8 Westchester County Police said in the report from News 12.
Police said Byrnes' "car was weaving between lanes on the northbound Saw Mill Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson and he failed a field sobriety test," according to the News 12 report
Byrnes has been the athletic director at Manhattan College for the past 26 years, according to the report.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts