CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Manhattan College's athletic director has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to News 12.
Robert Byrnes, of Croton-on-Hudson, was arrested Thursday, May 8 Westchester County Police said in the report from News 12.
Police said Byrnes' "car was weaving between lanes on the northbound Saw Mill Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson and he failed a field sobriety test," according to the News 12 report
Byrnes has been the athletic director at Manhattan College for the past 26 years, according to the report.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 3 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous