CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Manhattan College's athletic director has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to News 12.
Robert Byrnes, of Croton-on-Hudson, was arrested Thursday, May 8 Westchester County Police said in the report from News 12.
Police said Byrnes' "car was weaving between lanes on the northbound Saw Mill Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson and he failed a field sobriety test," according to the News 12 report
Byrnes has been the athletic director at Manhattan College for the past 26 years, according to the report.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire