CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Manhattan College's athletic director has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to News 12.
Robert Byrnes, of Croton-on-Hudson, was arrested Thursday, May 8 Westchester County Police said in the report from News 12.
Police said Byrnes' "car was weaving between lanes on the northbound Saw Mill Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson and he failed a field sobriety test," according to the News 12 report
Byrnes has been the athletic director at Manhattan College for the past 26 years, according to the report.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash