CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Manhattan College's athletic director has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to News 12.
Robert Byrnes, of Croton-on-Hudson, was arrested Thursday, May 8 Westchester County Police said in the report from News 12.
Police said Byrnes' "car was weaving between lanes on the northbound Saw Mill Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson and he failed a field sobriety test," according to the News 12 report
Byrnes has been the athletic director at Manhattan College for the past 26 years, according to the report.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing