CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt American Little League will meet rival Cortlandt National in a 10-Under match-up Saturday in the highlighted game as local Little League tournaments get into full swing in Westchester County this weekend.
Cortlandt American and Cortlandt National face off at 10 a.m.. Saturday at St. Columbanus Field. Friday's night's 6 p.m. game is a meeting between Cortlandt American's 10-Under squad and Brewster and the noon game is another 10-Under game between Cortlandt American and an opponent yet to be determined.
Winners of local Little League tournaments qualify for district, state and regional tournaments leading up the the national Little League World Series in August, for majors, ages 11-12.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend