CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt American Little League will meet rival Cortlandt National in a 10-Under match-up Saturday in the highlighted game as local Little League tournaments get into full swing in Westchester County this weekend.
Cortlandt American and Cortlandt National face off at 10 a.m.. Saturday at St. Columbanus Field. Friday's night's 6 p.m. game is a meeting between Cortlandt American's 10-Under squad and Brewster and the noon game is another 10-Under game between Cortlandt American and an opponent yet to be determined.
Winners of local Little League tournaments qualify for district, state and regional tournaments leading up the the national Little League World Series in August, for majors, ages 11-12.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13