CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt American Little League will meet rival Cortlandt National in a 10-Under match-up Saturday in the highlighted game as local Little League tournaments get into full swing in Westchester County this weekend.
Cortlandt American and Cortlandt National face off at 10 a.m.. Saturday at St. Columbanus Field. Friday's night's 6 p.m. game is a meeting between Cortlandt American's 10-Under squad and Brewster and the noon game is another 10-Under game between Cortlandt American and an opponent yet to be determined.
Winners of local Little League tournaments qualify for district, state and regional tournaments leading up the the national Little League World Series in August, for majors, ages 11-12.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Giants Fans Line Up To Meet Lawrence Taylor In Croton