CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – The Cortlandt American Little League 10-under team will try to continue its run through the Division 33 Williamsport Tournament on Tuesday. It needs just one more win to reach the title game.
Cortlandt American will face Putnam Valley at Ryder Park in Briarcliff in the final game of the losers bracket at 6 p.m. The winner faces Briarcliff in the Division 33 championship game Thursday at Croton.
Cortlandt American defeated rival Cortlandt National, 11-1, on June 23 and then took down Brewster to set up Tuesday’s match with Putnam Valley.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home