CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – The Cortlandt American Little League 10-under team will try to continue its run through the Division 33 Williamsport Tournament on Tuesday. It needs just one more win to reach the title game.
Cortlandt American will face Putnam Valley at Ryder Park in Briarcliff in the final game of the losers bracket at 6 p.m. The winner faces Briarcliff in the Division 33 championship game Thursday at Croton.
Cortlandt American defeated rival Cortlandt National, 11-1, on June 23 and then took down Brewster to set up Tuesday’s match with Putnam Valley.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Cortlandt
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show