CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – The Cortlandt American Little League 10-under team will try to continue its run through the Division 33 Williamsport Tournament on Tuesday. It needs just one more win to reach the title game.
Cortlandt American will face Putnam Valley at Ryder Park in Briarcliff in the final game of the losers bracket at 6 p.m. The winner faces Briarcliff in the Division 33 championship game Thursday at Croton.
Cortlandt American defeated rival Cortlandt National, 11-1, on June 23 and then took down Brewster to set up Tuesday’s match with Putnam Valley.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'