OSSINING, N.Y. -- State police arrested an Ossining woman after she allegedly stole merchandise from a Kohl's store.
Silvia J. Tuquinahuil, 24, has been charged with petit larceny.
A security manager at that location alleged that Tuquinahuil passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise.
Tuquinahuil was issued an Appearance Ticket for Petit Larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend