OSSINING, N.Y. -- State police arrested an Ossining woman after she allegedly stole merchandise from a Kohl's store.
Silvia J. Tuquinahuil, 24, has been charged with petit larceny.
A security manager at that location alleged that Tuquinahuil passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise.
Tuquinahuil was issued an Appearance Ticket for Petit Larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'