OSSINING, N.Y. -- State police arrested an Ossining woman after she allegedly stole merchandise from a Kohl's store.
Silvia J. Tuquinahuil, 24, has been charged with petit larceny.
A security manager at that location alleged that Tuquinahuil passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise.
Tuquinahuil was issued an Appearance Ticket for Petit Larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Taconic State Parkway DWI Arrest