OSSINING, N.Y. -- State police arrested an Ossining woman after she allegedly stole merchandise from a Kohl's store.
Silvia J. Tuquinahuil, 24, has been charged with petit larceny.
A security manager at that location alleged that Tuquinahuil passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise.
Tuquinahuil was issued an Appearance Ticket for Petit Larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road