CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Two Cortlandt residents are facing felony charges after New York State Police responded to a call of a domestic disturbance and said they observed three pounds of marijuana in a couple's home, "in plain view."
Robert and Jasmine Crook, both 56 and of Cortlandt, each face a felony count of criminal possession of marijuana. State police said they can't comment on whether the couple allegedly had the marijuana for personal use or for sale as the case still is being investigated. The incident was reported just before 9:30 a.m. Aug. 12 in Cortlandt.
Also reported by New York State Police:
Burglary: Peter Segreto, 24, of Putnam Valley, was charged with felony burglary for an incident which was reported May 20. He was arrested at 1:17 p.m. Aug. 9.
DWI: Joseph C. Gibbs, 45, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor DWI, and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent, at 3:30 a.m. Aug 12.
DWI Pawel Sitarz, 37, of Brooklyn, was charged with misdemeanor DWI and misdemeanor aggravated DWI, at 6:35 a.m. Aug. 12.
Disobeying Court Order James Fisher, 49, of Putnam Valley, was charged with misdemeanor disobeying a court order at 1:40 p.m. Aug 11.
Petit Larceny Miriam K. Guerrero, 19, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at 9:50 p.m. Aug. 10
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress