CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges on Saturday, April 5, police officials said.
Troopers found Jesse J. Czuy, 19, in the Walter Panas High School Parking lot while investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle in the area, according to State Police.
Czuy was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana, driving while ability impaired by drugs and unlawful possession of marijuana. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, April 18, police said.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend