CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges on Saturday, April 5, police officials said.
Troopers found Jesse J. Czuy, 19, in the Walter Panas High School Parking lot while investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle in the area, according to State Police.
Czuy was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana, driving while ability impaired by drugs and unlawful possession of marijuana. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, April 18, police said.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Cortlandt Couple Will Retire Following Yorktown Deli Sale
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown