CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 25-year-old Lake Peekskill woman was recently arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Cortlandt, according to state police.
Erika Santos was arrested on Feb. 8 after she was stopped by troopers who observed equipment violations on the vehicle she was operating, according to the report.
A breath sample yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.09 percent, which is above the legal limit of 0.08 percent and she was issued traffic tickets ordering her to appear in the Cortlandt Town Court on Feb. 24.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M