CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 25-year-old Lake Peekskill woman was recently arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Cortlandt, according to state police.
Erika Santos was arrested on Feb. 8 after she was stopped by troopers who observed equipment violations on the vehicle she was operating, according to the report.
A breath sample yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.09 percent, which is above the legal limit of 0.08 percent and she was issued traffic tickets ordering her to appear in the Cortlandt Town Court on Feb. 24.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Erratic Vehicle Complaint Results In Corlandt Man's Arrest
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner