CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Bayport woman after investigating ongoing violations of an Order of Protection for a Cortlandt resident.
MaryAnn Keller allegedly threatened the victim and his family, violating the Order of Protection, state police said. Upon learning State Police were searching for her, Keller left the state and was arrested in Sunbury, Pa. She was extradited to New York on May 22 and taken to Westchester County Jail.
Keller was charged with Criminal Contempt in the first degree, a felony. She is due back in Cortlandt Town Court May 30.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says