CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Bayport woman after investigating ongoing violations of an Order of Protection for a Cortlandt resident.
MaryAnn Keller allegedly threatened the victim and his family, violating the Order of Protection, state police said. Upon learning State Police were searching for her, Keller left the state and was arrested in Sunbury, Pa. She was extradited to New York on May 22 and taken to Westchester County Jail.
Keller was charged with Criminal Contempt in the first degree, a felony. She is due back in Cortlandt Town Court May 30.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center