CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Bayport woman after investigating ongoing violations of an Order of Protection for a Cortlandt resident.
MaryAnn Keller allegedly threatened the victim and his family, violating the Order of Protection, state police said. Upon learning State Police were searching for her, Keller left the state and was arrested in Sunbury, Pa. She was extradited to New York on May 22 and taken to Westchester County Jail.
Keller was charged with Criminal Contempt in the first degree, a felony. She is due back in Cortlandt Town Court May 30.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC