CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Bayport woman after investigating ongoing violations of an Order of Protection for a Cortlandt resident.
MaryAnn Keller allegedly threatened the victim and his family, violating the Order of Protection, state police said. Upon learning State Police were searching for her, Keller left the state and was arrested in Sunbury, Pa. She was extradited to New York on May 22 and taken to Westchester County Jail.
Keller was charged with Criminal Contempt in the first degree, a felony. She is due back in Cortlandt Town Court May 30.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road