CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Bayport woman after investigating ongoing violations of an Order of Protection for a Cortlandt resident.
MaryAnn Keller allegedly threatened the victim and his family, violating the Order of Protection, state police said. Upon learning State Police were searching for her, Keller left the state and was arrested in Sunbury, Pa. She was extradited to New York on May 22 and taken to Westchester County Jail.
Keller was charged with Criminal Contempt in the first degree, a felony. She is due back in Cortlandt Town Court May 30.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Cortlandt Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night