PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill Police Chief Eric Johansen has requested that the Common Council waive the requirement that he live within Peekskill proper, according to theexaminernews.com.
Johansen was appointed to the position in February 2013 and was given more than a year to move within the city limits. He has appealed because he lives a mile outside Peekskill in Cortlandt and said the move would create undue hardship on his family, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Erratic Vehicle Complaint Results In Corlandt Man's Arrest
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash