PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill Police Chief Eric Johansen has requested that the Common Council waive the requirement that he live within Peekskill proper, according to theexaminernews.com.
Johansen was appointed to the position in February 2013 and was given more than a year to move within the city limits. He has appealed because he lives a mile outside Peekskill in Cortlandt and said the move would create undue hardship on his family, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress