CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining woman with driving while intoxicated in Cortlandt on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Blanca N. Cifuentes, 53, allegedly failed to maintain her lane of travel while driving on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to State Police.
Cifuentes was charged and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill Court on Thursday, Sept. 4, authorities said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend