CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining woman with driving while intoxicated in Cortlandt on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Blanca N. Cifuentes, 53, allegedly failed to maintain her lane of travel while driving on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to State Police.
Cifuentes was charged and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill Court on Thursday, Sept. 4, authorities said.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress