CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining woman with driving while intoxicated in Cortlandt on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Blanca N. Cifuentes, 53, allegedly failed to maintain her lane of travel while driving on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to State Police.
Cifuentes was charged and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill Court on Thursday, Sept. 4, authorities said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents