CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining woman with driving while intoxicated in Cortlandt on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Blanca N. Cifuentes, 53, allegedly failed to maintain her lane of travel while driving on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to State Police.
Cifuentes was charged and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill Court on Thursday, Sept. 4, authorities said.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home