CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining woman with driving while intoxicated in Cortlandt on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Blanca N. Cifuentes, 53, allegedly failed to maintain her lane of travel while driving on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to State Police.
Cifuentes was charged and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill Court on Thursday, Sept. 4, authorities said.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Hen Hud Graduate Contributes To College Softball Team's Success
- 4 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History