CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining man with driving while intoxicated in Croton-On-Hudson on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Joaquim Dasilva, 39, was pulled over by state troopers when he failed to maintain his lane of travel. Dasilva exhibited clues indicating that he was driving while intoxicated, according to State Police.
Dasilva provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of .14 percent; the legal limit is .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Croton Village Court on Wednesday, Feb. 19, State Police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'