CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining man with driving while intoxicated in Croton-On-Hudson on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Joaquim Dasilva, 39, was pulled over by state troopers when he failed to maintain his lane of travel. Dasilva exhibited clues indicating that he was driving while intoxicated, according to State Police.
Dasilva provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of .14 percent; the legal limit is .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Croton Village Court on Wednesday, Feb. 19, State Police said.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home