CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining man with driving while intoxicated in Croton-On-Hudson on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Joaquim Dasilva, 39, was pulled over by state troopers when he failed to maintain his lane of travel. Dasilva exhibited clues indicating that he was driving while intoxicated, according to State Police.
Dasilva provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of .14 percent; the legal limit is .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Croton Village Court on Wednesday, Feb. 19, State Police said.
- 1 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Cortlandt Route 9 Detail
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls