CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining man with driving while intoxicated in Croton-On-Hudson on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Joaquim Dasilva, 39, was pulled over by state troopers when he failed to maintain his lane of travel. Dasilva exhibited clues indicating that he was driving while intoxicated, according to State Police.
Dasilva provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of .14 percent; the legal limit is .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Croton Village Court on Wednesday, Feb. 19, State Police said.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson