CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining man with driving while intoxicated in Croton-On-Hudson on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Joaquim Dasilva, 39, was pulled over by state troopers when he failed to maintain his lane of travel. Dasilva exhibited clues indicating that he was driving while intoxicated, according to State Police.
Dasilva provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of .14 percent; the legal limit is .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Croton Village Court on Wednesday, Feb. 19, State Police said.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired