OSSINING, N.Y. -- State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Manhattan woman on Thursday, Feb. 6 and charged her with promoting prison contraband in the second-degree at Ossining's Sing Sing prison, police officials said.
Emerse S. Finnie, 40, allegedly introduced contraband into the facility during a visit with her husband who is incarcerated at the facility, State Police said.
Finnie has been ordered to appear in the Town of Ossining Court on Tuesday March 4, according to State Police.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach