CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Police say a resident of Blake Lane in Cortlandt Manor reported someone vandalized her car, by scratching it with a key. The incident was reported just before 11 a.m., July 28.
Also reported by Westchester County Police:
Man Refuses Medical Attention Westchester County Police reported responding to Kings Ferry and Albany Post Roads on July 29, on a report that a man was experiencing chest pain. Emergency medical personnel also responded, but police say the man refused medical attention. The incident was reported just before 7 p.m.
Panhandling Police say they received a report of two men panhandling outside Kohl's department store on Route 6 in Mohegan Lake on July 27. Police asked the men to leave the property. The incident was reported just before 8 p.m.
Off-Road Vehicles in Cemetary Police say they received a report of ATVs being driven in a cemetery on Broadway in Verplanck on July 27. The ATVs were gone when officers arrived. The incident was reported about 6 p.m..
Naked Man Police say they received a report of a naked man standing on a deck at a residence on Red Mill Road on July 27. Police say they determined the report was unfounded. The incident was reported at 3:30 p.m.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M