CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt woman with petty larceny on Friday, March 21, police officials said.
Benita Velazquez-Ordonez, 38, was detained by loss prevention at Kohl's after allegedly passing all points of sale without paying for merchandise, according to State Police.
Velazquez-Ordonez is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, March 28, State Police said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road