CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt woman with petty larceny on Friday, March 21, police officials said.
Benita Velazquez-Ordonez, 38, was detained by loss prevention at Kohl's after allegedly passing all points of sale without paying for merchandise, according to State Police.
Velazquez-Ordonez is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, March 28, State Police said.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents