CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt woman with petty larceny on Friday, March 21, police officials said.
Benita Velazquez-Ordonez, 38, was detained by loss prevention at Kohl's after allegedly passing all points of sale without paying for merchandise, according to State Police.
Velazquez-Ordonez is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, March 28, State Police said.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress