CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt woman with petty larceny on Friday, March 21, police officials said.
Benita Velazquez-Ordonez, 38, was detained by loss prevention at Kohl's after allegedly passing all points of sale without paying for merchandise, according to State Police.
Velazquez-Ordonez is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, March 28, State Police said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC