CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt woman with petty larceny on Friday, March 21, police officials said.
Benita Velazquez-Ordonez, 38, was detained by loss prevention at Kohl's after allegedly passing all points of sale without paying for merchandise, according to State Police.
Velazquez-Ordonez is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, March 28, State Police said.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester