CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks recently charged a man with violating an order of protection, police officials said.
John T. Sicotakis, 63, of Garrison, was allegedly harassing the protected party and was charged with second-degree criminal contempt, State Police said.
Sicotakis was arraigned with bail set at $1,000 cash or $2,000 bond, according to State Police.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident