CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks recently charged a man with violating an order of protection, police officials said.
John T. Sicotakis, 63, of Garrison, was allegedly harassing the protected party and was charged with second-degree criminal contempt, State Police said.
Sicotakis was arraigned with bail set at $1,000 cash or $2,000 bond, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'