CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks recently charged a man with violating an order of protection, police officials said.
John T. Sicotakis, 63, of Garrison, was allegedly harassing the protected party and was charged with second-degree criminal contempt, State Police said.
Sicotakis was arraigned with bail set at $1,000 cash or $2,000 bond, according to State Police.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern