CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks recently charged a man with violating an order of protection, police officials said.
John T. Sicotakis, 63, of Garrison, was allegedly harassing the protected party and was charged with second-degree criminal contempt, State Police said.
Sicotakis was arraigned with bail set at $1,000 cash or $2,000 bond, according to State Police.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home