CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks recently charged a man with violating an order of protection, police officials said.
John T. Sicotakis, 63, of Garrison, was allegedly harassing the protected party and was charged with second-degree criminal contempt, State Police said.
Sicotakis was arraigned with bail set at $1,000 cash or $2,000 bond, according to State Police.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Cortlandt Route 9 Detail
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls