CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Yonkers man with driving while intoxicated on Friday, Jan. 10, according to police officials.
Troopers suspected Sean E. Pryor, 27, of being intoxicated following the investigation of an accident in the area of Welcher Avenue and Route 9, police said. Pryor provided a positive breathalyzer sample of .11 percent, State Police said.
Pryor is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 3 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287