CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Yonkers man with driving while intoxicated on Friday, Jan. 10, according to police officials.
Troopers suspected Sean E. Pryor, 27, of being intoxicated following the investigation of an accident in the area of Welcher Avenue and Route 9, police said. Pryor provided a positive breathalyzer sample of .11 percent, State Police said.
Pryor is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern