CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Yonkers man with driving while intoxicated on Friday, Jan. 10, according to police officials.
Troopers suspected Sean E. Pryor, 27, of being intoxicated following the investigation of an accident in the area of Welcher Avenue and Route 9, police said. Pryor provided a positive breathalyzer sample of .11 percent, State Police said.
Pryor is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester