CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Yonkers man with driving while intoxicated on Friday, Jan. 10, according to police officials.
Troopers suspected Sean E. Pryor, 27, of being intoxicated following the investigation of an accident in the area of Welcher Avenue and Route 9, police said. Pryor provided a positive breathalyzer sample of .11 percent, State Police said.
Pryor is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home