CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Yonkers man with driving while intoxicated on Friday, Jan. 10, according to police officials.
Troopers suspected Sean E. Pryor, 27, of being intoxicated following the investigation of an accident in the area of Welcher Avenue and Route 9, police said. Pryor provided a positive breathalyzer sample of .11 percent, State Police said.
Pryor is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday