CORTLANDT, N.Y. - A Cortlandt Manor man is facing misdemeanor DWI charges. Robert B. Marash, 54, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged with misdemeanor DWI and misdemeanor aggravated DWI while driving on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant. The incident was reported at 12:42 a.m. July 21.
Also reported by the New York State Police:
Petit Larceny Prisilla A. Lawrence, 33, of Montrose, was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny. She was arrested at 5B Victoria Ave, Cortlandt. In the same alleged incident, Robin Hudson, 48, of Croton-on-Hudson, was charged with petit larceny. She was arrested at 1 Memorial Drive, Croton-on-Hudson. The incident was reported July 22, just after 9 p.m.
Criminal Mischief Sebastiao B. Lopes, 40, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief. The incident was reported at 1:45 p.m. July 18.
Assault Albaro H. Corado, 24, of Cortlandt, was charged with misdemeanor assault. The incident was reported at 6:45 p.m. July 18. He was released on $5,000 cash bail.
Petit Larceny Kelly A. Olsen, 44, of Yorktown Heights, was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at 3133 E. Main St., Cortlandt. This incident was reported at 2 p.m. July 19.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Storm System Departs Cortlandt, Snow Could Return Thursday