CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly stole merchandise from a Walmart.
Timmothy M. Wray, 46, has been charged with petit larceny.
A loss prevention employee at that location alleged that Wray passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise and concealed the merchandise in a bag.
Wray was issued an appearance ticket for petit larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 7.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home