CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly stole merchandise from a Walmart.
Timmothy M. Wray, 46, has been charged with petit larceny.
A loss prevention employee at that location alleged that Wray passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise and concealed the merchandise in a bag.
Wray was issued an appearance ticket for petit larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 7.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt