CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly stole merchandise from a Walmart.
Timmothy M. Wray, 46, has been charged with petit larceny.
A loss prevention employee at that location alleged that Wray passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise and concealed the merchandise in a bag.
Wray was issued an appearance ticket for petit larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 7.
- 1 Croton Police Gathering Evidence In Lacey Carr Death Probe
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center Parking Lot
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital