CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly stole merchandise from a Walmart.
Timmothy M. Wray, 46, has been charged with petit larceny.
A loss prevention employee at that location alleged that Wray passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise and concealed the merchandise in a bag.
Wray was issued an appearance ticket for petit larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 7.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents