CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly stole merchandise from a Walmart.
Timmothy M. Wray, 46, has been charged with petit larceny.
A loss prevention employee at that location alleged that Wray passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise and concealed the merchandise in a bag.
Wray was issued an appearance ticket for petit larceny and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 7.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire