CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 55-year-old Cortlandt man has been arrested and charged with third-degree menacing, state police said.
Charles Kaylor was accused of being involved in a domestic dispute when he intentionally placed the victim in fear by physically menacing the person according to the New York State Police.
Kaylor was arraigned on the charge of third-degree menacing, a misdemeanor, in Cortlandt Town Justice Court and was held at Westchester County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Search Is On For Kayaker Who Went Missing In Hudson River
- 3 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 4 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt