CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 55-year-old Cortlandt man has been arrested and charged with third-degree menacing, state police said.
Charles Kaylor was accused of being involved in a domestic dispute when he intentionally placed the victim in fear by physically menacing the person according to the New York State Police.
Kaylor was arraigned on the charge of third-degree menacing, a misdemeanor, in Cortlandt Town Justice Court and was held at Westchester County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home