CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 55-year-old Cortlandt man has been arrested and charged with third-degree menacing, state police said.
Charles Kaylor was accused of being involved in a domestic dispute when he intentionally placed the victim in fear by physically menacing the person according to the New York State Police.
Kaylor was arraigned on the charge of third-degree menacing, a misdemeanor, in Cortlandt Town Justice Court and was held at Westchester County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
- 1 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Cortlandt Route 9 Detail
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls