CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 55-year-old Cortlandt man has been arrested and charged with third-degree menacing, state police said.
Charles Kaylor was accused of being involved in a domestic dispute when he intentionally placed the victim in fear by physically menacing the person according to the New York State Police.
Kaylor was arraigned on the charge of third-degree menacing, a misdemeanor, in Cortlandt Town Justice Court and was held at Westchester County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes