CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 55-year-old Cortlandt man has been arrested and charged with third-degree menacing, state police said.
Charles Kaylor was accused of being involved in a domestic dispute when he intentionally placed the victim in fear by physically menacing the person according to the New York State Police.
Kaylor was arraigned on the charge of third-degree menacing, a misdemeanor, in Cortlandt Town Justice Court and was held at Westchester County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress