CORTLANDT, N.Y. – David Hinkkanen, 55, of 3115 Lexington Ave., Cortlandt was taken into custody by New York State Police on Thursday night and charged with unlawfully dealing with a child in the first degree, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal obstruction of breathing, all Class A misdemeanors.
The charges stemmed from an investigation into a reported disturbance in the street near Hinkkanen’s home. Police accused Hinkkanen of hosting an underage drinking party for a group of youths under the age of 18 and the party got out of control.
At this time, the relationship between Hinkkanen and the youths is unclear. He is being held pending arraignment at Cortlandt Town Court.
Anyone with information regarding Hinkkanen or the circumstances of the events is asked to call the New York State Police in Cortlandt at 914-737-7171. All calls will be kept confidential.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion