CORTLANDT, N.Y. ‒ We've been asked by many of our readers whether The Cortlandt Daily Voice will publish letters to the editor. The answer is yes. We want to hear your opinion!
Angry about an issue going on in your neighborhood? Want people to know about someone who’s working hard to help your community? We want to hear it all! The Cortlandt Daily Voice welcomes letters on hyper-local topics, as well as more far-reaching concerns, questions and points of debate. Send your letters to the editor to email@example.com, and we’ll publish them on our Opinion Page.
Here's what we ask from you:
Identify yourself. The Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Your email and phone number should be included so that we can contact you with questions. Your contact information will not be published or shared.
Letters may be edited for length and grammar. Letters should be no more than 450 words and may be edited or rejected for clarity, taste and libel.
Be respectful. Controversial topics are fine, even encouraged, but The Daily Voice encourages direct and honest debate. We will not publish letters that are intentionally inflammatory, violent, threatening or racist.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts!
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee