CORTLANDT, N.Y. — The Cortlandt Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
To the Editor,
Sandy Galef is a tireless worker for her constituents. She has sponsored so many legislations on health, education, taxes and other areas. A quick look at her web site http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Sandy-Galef will illustrate the depth and breadth of her various activities to support her district and fellow New Yorkers.
I am a kidney transplant recipient (from my wife). I visited her office and explained to her the shortage of registrants on the NY Donor registry. She immediately jumped on the bandwagon to facilitate the registration processes.
She deserves our support for the upcoming elections.
Thanks Sandy, keep your good works going.
Rudy A. Masry
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation