CORTLANDT, N.Y. — The Cortlandt Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the Editor,
Sandy Galef is a tireless worker for her constituents. She has sponsored so many legislations on health, education, taxes and other areas. A quick look at her web site http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Sandy-Galef will illustrate the depth and breadth of her various activities to support her district and fellow New Yorkers.
I am a kidney transplant recipient (from my wife). I visited her office and explained to her the shortage of registrants on the NY Donor registry. She immediately jumped on the bandwagon to facilitate the registration processes.
She deserves our support for the upcoming elections.
Thanks Sandy, keep your good works going.
Rudy A. Masry
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern