CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Teresa E. Dahl of Cortlandt Manor died June 19. She was 81.
Dahl worked as an emergency room admitting clerk at Hudson Valley Hospital Center for more than 35 years.
She was born Aug. 29, 1930, in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., to Carmine and Gelsomina Poalinelli Zeoli. Dahl graduated from Peekskill High School in 1948. She married Ossie Dahl at Assumption Church in 1953.
Dahl is survived by three sons, Ossie T. (Donna) Dahl, of Cortlandt Manor, Stephen F. Dahl, of Pinehurst, N.C. and Major General Kenneth R. (Lt. Col. Celia FlorCruz) Dahl. of Alexandria, Va. and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ossie Dahl; a brother, George Zeoli and a sister, Gloria Cococcia.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Assumption Church in Peekskill. Burial will follow at Assumption Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Dominican Sisters Family Health Service, 299 No. Highland Ave., Ossining, NY 10562.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home