TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Susan Ellen Sherman Gelman of Tarrytown, formerly of Croton-on-Hudson, died unexpectedly on Jan. 30. She was 52.
She was born Feb. 1, 1960, in Sleepy Hollow to Donald and Dorothy Johnston Sherman. She was married to Paul Gelman, who survives her.
Susan Gelman is survived by a daughter, Alison Rose Gelman; her stepmother, Phyllis M. Sherman; and four siblings, Julie (Dave) Brumsted, Elizabeth (Robert) Pezanowski, William Tryon and John Sherman. She was predeceased by her parents and a sister, Linda Sherman.
A gathering of friends and family will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at Edward F. Carter Funeral Home in Croton-on-Hudson. A memorial service will follow immediately.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48