TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Susan Ellen Sherman Gelman of Tarrytown, formerly of Croton-on-Hudson, died unexpectedly on Jan. 30. She was 52.
She was born Feb. 1, 1960, in Sleepy Hollow to Donald and Dorothy Johnston Sherman. She was married to Paul Gelman, who survives her.
Susan Gelman is survived by a daughter, Alison Rose Gelman; her stepmother, Phyllis M. Sherman; and four siblings, Julie (Dave) Brumsted, Elizabeth (Robert) Pezanowski, William Tryon and John Sherman. She was predeceased by her parents and a sister, Linda Sherman.
A gathering of friends and family will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at Edward F. Carter Funeral Home in Croton-on-Hudson. A memorial service will follow immediately.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home