MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Robert Ladd Whitney, a former Montrose resident, died on Thursday, March 27 of a heart attack. He was 49.
Whitney was born on Nov. 13, 1964, in New Orleans. He attended schools in Montrose and Amherst, Mass., and graduated from Charlottesville High School, Charlottesville, Va. in 1983.
Whitney was an FAA licensed aircraft mechanic and worked on aircraft at airports in the Outter Banks of North Carolina.
Whitney is survived by his mother, Nancy, and his younger brother, Jason, who lives in Portland, Ore.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts