MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Robert Ladd Whitney, a former Montrose resident, died on Thursday, March 27 of a heart attack. He was 49.
Whitney was born on Nov. 13, 1964, in New Orleans. He attended schools in Montrose and Amherst, Mass., and graduated from Charlottesville High School, Charlottesville, Va. in 1983.
Whitney was an FAA licensed aircraft mechanic and worked on aircraft at airports in the Outter Banks of North Carolina.
Whitney is survived by his mother, Nancy, and his younger brother, Jason, who lives in Portland, Ore.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say