MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Robert Ladd Whitney, a former Montrose resident, died on Thursday, March 27 of a heart attack. He was 49.
Whitney was born on Nov. 13, 1964, in New Orleans. He attended schools in Montrose and Amherst, Mass., and graduated from Charlottesville High School, Charlottesville, Va. in 1983.
Whitney was an FAA licensed aircraft mechanic and worked on aircraft at airports in the Outter Banks of North Carolina.
Whitney is survived by his mother, Nancy, and his younger brother, Jason, who lives in Portland, Ore.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress