MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Robert Ladd Whitney, a former Montrose resident, died on Thursday, March 27 of a heart attack. He was 49.
Whitney was born on Nov. 13, 1964, in New Orleans. He attended schools in Montrose and Amherst, Mass., and graduated from Charlottesville High School, Charlottesville, Va. in 1983.
Whitney was an FAA licensed aircraft mechanic and worked on aircraft at airports in the Outter Banks of North Carolina.
Whitney is survived by his mother, Nancy, and his younger brother, Jason, who lives in Portland, Ore.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road