MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Robert Ladd Whitney, a former Montrose resident, died on Thursday, March 27 of a heart attack. He was 49.
Whitney was born on Nov. 13, 1964, in New Orleans. He attended schools in Montrose and Amherst, Mass., and graduated from Charlottesville High School, Charlottesville, Va. in 1983.
Whitney was an FAA licensed aircraft mechanic and worked on aircraft at airports in the Outter Banks of North Carolina.
Whitney is survived by his mother, Nancy, and his younger brother, Jason, who lives in Portland, Ore.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing