CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Robert J. Kelly, Jr. of Cortlandt Manor, formerly of Ossining died Saturday, Jan. 4. He was 69.
Kelly was born Dec. 15, 1944. and was a resident of Ossining for many years. He lived in Cortlandt Manor for the last 43 years. He served in the U.S. Army from 1966 to 1968 in Vietnam. He worked for the Westchester County Police Dept. from 1972 to 1989. He then worked for many years with the Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining and Joseph Smith Funeral Home in Mahopac.
Kelly is survived by his wife, Linda; sons, Robert (Patrice) and Craig (Candice); and seven grandchildren
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 6 and Tuesday, Jan, 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 10 a.m. at St. Augustine's Church in Ossining. The interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Lustgarten Foundation, 111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'