CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Nicholas J. Sarcone died Sunday, Jan. 12. He was 51.
Sarcone was born Aug. 6, 1962, to Eileen and Michael Sarcone, in Tarrytown. He graduated from Hendrick Hudson High School in 1981 and served in the Marines. He ran his own business and lived in Cortlandt Manor where he raised a family. He was a member of the VFW, American Legion, and the Marine Corps League.
Sarcone is survived by his wife, Tara (Ricottilli) Sarcone; children, Krystal, Nicholas Jr. and Emily Sarcone; siblings, Michael (Brenda), Eileen, Dori, Charlie (Kathleen); his grandfather, Papa Nick; aunts, uncles; cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by Armando Sarcone.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Augustine's Church in Ossining. The interment will be private.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 5 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident