CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Nicholas J. Sarcone died Sunday, Jan. 12. He was 51.
Sarcone was born Aug. 6, 1962, to Eileen and Michael Sarcone, in Tarrytown. He graduated from Hendrick Hudson High School in 1981 and served in the Marines. He ran his own business and lived in Cortlandt Manor where he raised a family. He was a member of the VFW, American Legion, and the Marine Corps League.
Sarcone is survived by his wife, Tara (Ricottilli) Sarcone; children, Krystal, Nicholas Jr. and Emily Sarcone; siblings, Michael (Brenda), Eileen, Dori, Charlie (Kathleen); his grandfather, Papa Nick; aunts, uncles; cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by Armando Sarcone.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Augustine's Church in Ossining. The interment will be private.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 3 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 4 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire