CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Kathleen Pisarri of Cortlandt Manor died Saturday, Sept. 15. She was 58.
Pisarri was born Nov. 18, 1953, in White Plains to Lillian and Joseph Maurer. She married Tony Pisarri on April 24, 1976, at St. John the Evangelist Church in White Plains.
Pisarri loved to travel and share the memories she made with countless pictures. She also enjoyed singing and performing during high school and with local theater groups. She was very active in Support Connection in Yorktown Heights.
She is survived by her husband, Tony; two daughters, Jacqueline (Eric) Ferreira and Kelly Pisarri; two sisters, Cynthia (Joe) Forys and Peggie Maurer; a niece; and a nephew.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday and Tuesday at Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Church of the Holy Spirit, 1969 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Support Connection, 40 Triangle Center, Suite 100, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Giants Fans Line Up To Meet Lawrence Taylor In Croton