CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Katherine Salyer of Croton-on-Hudson died Nov. 24 in Sleepy Hollow with her daughter by her side. She was 50.
Born Sept. 25, 1962, Salyer worked as a nurse at Fordham University Hospital.
She is survived by two children, Ryan Salyer and Fallon Gaines; her mother, Katherine Salyer; a brother, Frederick Salyner; two sisters, Maureen and Eileen Salyer; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC