CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Katherine Salyer of Croton-on-Hudson died Nov. 24 in Sleepy Hollow with her daughter by her side. She was 50.
Born Sept. 25, 1962, Salyer worked as a nurse at Fordham University Hospital.
She is survived by two children, Ryan Salyer and Fallon Gaines; her mother, Katherine Salyer; a brother, Frederick Salyner; two sisters, Maureen and Eileen Salyer; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester