CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Katherine Salyer of Croton-on-Hudson died Nov. 24 in Sleepy Hollow with her daughter by her side. She was 50.
Born Sept. 25, 1962, Salyer worked as a nurse at Fordham University Hospital.
She is survived by two children, Ryan Salyer and Fallon Gaines; her mother, Katherine Salyer; a brother, Frederick Salyner; two sisters, Maureen and Eileen Salyer; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 2 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant