CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Katherine Salyer of Croton-on-Hudson died Nov. 24 in Sleepy Hollow with her daughter by her side. She was 50.
Born Sept. 25, 1962, Salyer worked as a nurse at Fordham University Hospital.
She is survived by two children, Ryan Salyer and Fallon Gaines; her mother, Katherine Salyer; a brother, Frederick Salyner; two sisters, Maureen and Eileen Salyer; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed