CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Katherine Salyer of Croton-on-Hudson died Nov. 24 in Sleepy Hollow with her daughter by her side. She was 50.
Born Sept. 25, 1962, Salyer worked as a nurse at Fordham University Hospital.
She is survived by two children, Ryan Salyer and Fallon Gaines; her mother, Katherine Salyer; a brother, Frederick Salyner; two sisters, Maureen and Eileen Salyer; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday