VERPLANCK, N.Y. - Joseph V. Picciano, a long time Verplanck resident, Wednesday, Feb. 5. He was 70.
Picciano was born March 10, 1943, in Peekskill; son of Rocco and Concetta Lamando Picciano. He was the co-owner of Eastern Oil Company, in Peekskill and was a member of the Peekskill Fire Patrol, in the Peekskill Fire Department.
Picciano is survived by his wife, Paz of Verplanck; children, Joseph (Rocio) Picciano, Lisa Picciano, and Philip Picciano all of Cortlandt Manor; three grandchildren; and sister, Carmella "Millie" Spano, of Cortlandt Manor. He was predeceased by his sisters, Gloria Boniello, Mary Ann Picciano and Antoinette Picciano; and nephew, Michael A. Picciano.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at Assumption Church, followed by burial at Assumption Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center