CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Joseph N. Pucci of Cortlandt Manor died Thursday, Sept. 20. He was 97.
Pucci was born Dec. 6, 1914, in New York City. He worked as a dress cutter for Mendacino Gowns. He married Helen E. Weyer in New York City. She predeceased him in 2004.
He is survived by two sons, John (Maria) Pucci, of Bronx, N.Y., and James (Helen) Pucci, of Cortlandt Manor; five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Entombment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home