CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Joseph N. Pucci of Cortlandt Manor died Thursday, Sept. 20. He was 97.
Pucci was born Dec. 6, 1914, in New York City. He worked as a dress cutter for Mendacino Gowns. He married Helen E. Weyer in New York City. She predeceased him in 2004.
He is survived by two sons, John (Maria) Pucci, of Bronx, N.Y., and James (Helen) Pucci, of Cortlandt Manor; five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Entombment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents