CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Joseph N. Pucci of Cortlandt Manor died Thursday, Sept. 20. He was 97.
Pucci was born Dec. 6, 1914, in New York City. He worked as a dress cutter for Mendacino Gowns. He married Helen E. Weyer in New York City. She predeceased him in 2004.
He is survived by two sons, John (Maria) Pucci, of Bronx, N.Y., and James (Helen) Pucci, of Cortlandt Manor; five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Entombment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M