CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Joseph N. Pucci of Cortlandt Manor died Thursday, Sept. 20. He was 97.
Pucci was born Dec. 6, 1914, in New York City. He worked as a dress cutter for Mendacino Gowns. He married Helen E. Weyer in New York City. She predeceased him in 2004.
He is survived by two sons, John (Maria) Pucci, of Bronx, N.Y., and James (Helen) Pucci, of Cortlandt Manor; five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Entombment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say