CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Joseph N. Pucci of Cortlandt Manor died Thursday, Sept. 20. He was 97.
Pucci was born Dec. 6, 1914, in New York City. He worked as a dress cutter for Mendacino Gowns. He married Helen E. Weyer in New York City. She predeceased him in 2004.
He is survived by two sons, John (Maria) Pucci, of Bronx, N.Y., and James (Helen) Pucci, of Cortlandt Manor; five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Entombment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Cortlandt, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend