MONTROSE, N.Y. – Jeffrey C. Carosi of Montrose died June 17. He was 52.
He was born Dec. 22, 1959 in New York City to the late Hugo and Brigeda Greco Carosi. Raised in Ossining, Carosi graduated from Archbishop Stepinac High School in 1978. He received a degree in horticulture from SUNY Farmingdale in 1980.
Carosi had a 30-year career as an arborist. On Sept. 30, 1989, he married Helyna Martinetti, who survives him.
He is also survived by a brother, Robert (Patricia) Carosi, of Lake Carmel, N.Y.; a sister, Bridget (Romalo) Santucci, of Cortlandt Manor and six nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Hawthorne Funeral Home and funeral services will be held there later at 8 p.m. Burial will be private. A memorial service is planned for a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Make a Wish Foundation of Hudson Valley, Epilepsy Foundation or Plant a Tree.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes