MONTROSE, N.Y. – Jeffrey C. Carosi of Montrose died June 17. He was 52.
He was born Dec. 22, 1959 in New York City to the late Hugo and Brigeda Greco Carosi. Raised in Ossining, Carosi graduated from Archbishop Stepinac High School in 1978. He received a degree in horticulture from SUNY Farmingdale in 1980.
Carosi had a 30-year career as an arborist. On Sept. 30, 1989, he married Helyna Martinetti, who survives him.
He is also survived by a brother, Robert (Patricia) Carosi, of Lake Carmel, N.Y.; a sister, Bridget (Romalo) Santucci, of Cortlandt Manor and six nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Hawthorne Funeral Home and funeral services will be held there later at 8 p.m. Burial will be private. A memorial service is planned for a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Make a Wish Foundation of Hudson Valley, Epilepsy Foundation or Plant a Tree.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued