MONTROSE, N.Y. – Jeffrey C. Carosi of Montrose died June 17. He was 52.
He was born Dec. 22, 1959 in New York City to the late Hugo and Brigeda Greco Carosi. Raised in Ossining, Carosi graduated from Archbishop Stepinac High School in 1978. He received a degree in horticulture from SUNY Farmingdale in 1980.
Carosi had a 30-year career as an arborist. On Sept. 30, 1989, he married Helyna Martinetti, who survives him.
He is also survived by a brother, Robert (Patricia) Carosi, of Lake Carmel, N.Y.; a sister, Bridget (Romalo) Santucci, of Cortlandt Manor and six nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Hawthorne Funeral Home and funeral services will be held there later at 8 p.m. Burial will be private. A memorial service is planned for a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Make a Wish Foundation of Hudson Valley, Epilepsy Foundation or Plant a Tree.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson