CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Dominick J. Otice Sr. of Cortlandt Manor died Sept. 6. He was 81.
Otice worked for the New York State Department of Transportation before retiring.
He was born Nov. 1, 1930, in Peekskill to Salvatore "Salati" and Valene DeLuca Otice. He served in the Army during the Korean War. In 1958, he married Sadie Marie Camarda in New York City. Otice was a past member of the Centennial Hose Fire Co. in Peekskill.
He is survived by three children, Valene Otice, of Middletown, N.Y., Dominick (Diane) Otice Jr., of Cortlandt Manor and Connie Otice, of Montgomery, N.Y.; six sisters, Rosie Adams, of Texas, Mary Nacarlo, of Peekskill, Carmela Otice, of Hartsdale, Martha Otice, of Florida, Annie Brookens, of Peekskill and Josie Carbone, of Long Island; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother, Julian J. Otice.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday at Assumption Church in Peekskill. Burial will follow at Assumption Cemetery in Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 2 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 3 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam