CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Dominick J. Otice Sr. of Cortlandt Manor died Sept. 6. He was 81.
Otice worked for the New York State Department of Transportation before retiring.
He was born Nov. 1, 1930, in Peekskill to Salvatore "Salati" and Valene DeLuca Otice. He served in the Army during the Korean War. In 1958, he married Sadie Marie Camarda in New York City. Otice was a past member of the Centennial Hose Fire Co. in Peekskill.
He is survived by three children, Valene Otice, of Middletown, N.Y., Dominick (Diane) Otice Jr., of Cortlandt Manor and Connie Otice, of Montgomery, N.Y.; six sisters, Rosie Adams, of Texas, Mary Nacarlo, of Peekskill, Carmela Otice, of Hartsdale, Martha Otice, of Florida, Annie Brookens, of Peekskill and Josie Carbone, of Long Island; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother, Julian J. Otice.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday at Assumption Church in Peekskill. Burial will follow at Assumption Cemetery in Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester