CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Concetta R. "Tina" Pagnanella of Cortlandt Manor died June 8. She was 88.
Pagnanella was born Nov. 15, 1925, in the Bronx, to Frank and Johanna Russo DeZago. She was a salesperson for Rudolph's Women's Clothing in Peekskill. She was a parishioner of Church of the Holy Spirit in Cortlandt Manor and a supporter of St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
Pagnanella is survived by her children, Stephen (Jane) Pagnanella of Hopewell Junction, David (Sharon) Pagnanella of Albany and Frank Pagnanella of New York City; three grandchildren; five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alphonse Pagnanella.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 12 at Church of the Holy Spirit. Interment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt
- 4 Daniel Thomas Cotter, 59, Of Croton-On-Hudson
- 5 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury