MONTROSE, N.Y. - Anne T. Cannizzaro of Montrose died Feb. 5. She was 93.
Cannizzaro was born Dec. 22, 1920, in Peekskill, to Orazio and Angelina DeLuca Cannizzaro. She worked as a bookkeeper for Standard Brands in Peekskill.
Cannizzaro is survived by her brother, Anthony (Catherine) Cannizzaro of Patterson; several nieces and nephews; great nieces and nephews; and great-great nephews. She was predeceased by her sister, Millie Burruano; and brothers, John, Ralph and Dominick Cannizzaro.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at the Assumption Church. Interment will follow at Assumption Cemetery.
- 1 Croton Police Gathering Evidence In Lacey Carr Death Probe
- 2 Service Dog Stolen In Cortlandt
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital