MONTROSE, N.Y. - Anne T. Cannizzaro of Montrose died Feb. 5. She was 93.
Cannizzaro was born Dec. 22, 1920, in Peekskill, to Orazio and Angelina DeLuca Cannizzaro. She worked as a bookkeeper for Standard Brands in Peekskill.
Cannizzaro is survived by her brother, Anthony (Catherine) Cannizzaro of Patterson; several nieces and nephews; great nieces and nephews; and great-great nephews. She was predeceased by her sister, Millie Burruano; and brothers, John, Ralph and Dominick Cannizzaro.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at the Assumption Church. Interment will follow at Assumption Cemetery.
- 1 Lawrence Taylor Signing Autographs At Croton Restaurant
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow