Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly identified Hugh Fox as Westchester County GOP chairman. He is Westchester County Conservative Party chairman.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The chairman of the Westchester County Conservative Party tendered his resignation from a position with Westchester County after he was charged with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Monday, Aug. 25, according to LoHud.com.
Hugh Fox Jr., who is a staff member for Rob Astorino since 2010, was allegedly found at the scene of the accident yelling at another one of the drivers involved when police arrived, LoHud.com reported.
Fox was arraigned and is due to appear in White Plains City Court on Thursday, Sept. 25, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester