CORTLANDT, N.Y. – Con Edison is estimating power will be restored by 11 p.m., Wednesday, July 18, for customers in Cortlandt who had their power knocked out by thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon.
Con Edison is reporting 384 of its 12,295 customers in the Town of Cortlandt do not have power.
Many of the outages are concentrated in the Mohegan Lake and Continental Village areas of the town.
A downed tree caused the Village of Croton to close Silver Lake Park on Thursday, July 19. The tree fell in the park's swimming area.
The utility also reported outages in nearby Yorktown, where 41 customers were without power, out of 8,173.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern