CORTLANDT, N.Y. – Con Edison is estimating power will be restored by 11 p.m., Wednesday, July 18, for customers in Cortlandt who had their power knocked out by thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon.
Con Edison is reporting 384 of its 12,295 customers in the Town of Cortlandt do not have power.
Many of the outages are concentrated in the Mohegan Lake and Continental Village areas of the town.
A downed tree caused the Village of Croton to close Silver Lake Park on Thursday, July 19. The tree fell in the park's swimming area.
The utility also reported outages in nearby Yorktown, where 41 customers were without power, out of 8,173.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway