CORTLANDT, N.Y. – Con Edison is estimating power will be restored by 11 p.m., Wednesday, July 18, for customers in Cortlandt who had their power knocked out by thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon.
Con Edison is reporting 384 of its 12,295 customers in the Town of Cortlandt do not have power.
Many of the outages are concentrated in the Mohegan Lake and Continental Village areas of the town.
A downed tree caused the Village of Croton to close Silver Lake Park on Thursday, July 19. The tree fell in the park's swimming area.
The utility also reported outages in nearby Yorktown, where 41 customers were without power, out of 8,173.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says