WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Mother Nature may provide some early fireworks of her own this Independence Day, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers and thunderstorms are likely across Westchester as a cold front moves in, mainly before noon. The rest of the day is expected to be mostly cloudy, with highs around 92 degrees.
Wednesday night may see a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8 p.m. It is expected to remain partly cloudy, with overnight lows around 71 degrees.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek