WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Mother Nature may provide some early fireworks of her own this Independence Day, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers and thunderstorms are likely across Westchester as a cold front moves in, mainly before noon. The rest of the day is expected to be mostly cloudy, with highs around 92 degrees.
Wednesday night may see a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8 p.m. It is expected to remain partly cloudy, with overnight lows around 71 degrees.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester