WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Mother Nature may provide some early fireworks of her own this Independence Day, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers and thunderstorms are likely across Westchester as a cold front moves in, mainly before noon. The rest of the day is expected to be mostly cloudy, with highs around 92 degrees.
Wednesday night may see a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8 p.m. It is expected to remain partly cloudy, with overnight lows around 71 degrees.
- 1 Croton Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 4 National Weather Service: Cortlandt's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Cortlandt Couple Will Retire Following Yorktown Deli Sale