WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Mother Nature may provide some early fireworks of her own this Independence Day, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers and thunderstorms are likely across Westchester as a cold front moves in, mainly before noon. The rest of the day is expected to be mostly cloudy, with highs around 92 degrees.
Wednesday night may see a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8 p.m. It is expected to remain partly cloudy, with overnight lows around 71 degrees.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Hen Hud Graduate Contributes To College Softball Team's Success
- 4 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History