WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Mother Nature may provide some early fireworks of her own this Independence Day, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers and thunderstorms are likely across Westchester as a cold front moves in, mainly before noon. The rest of the day is expected to be mostly cloudy, with highs around 92 degrees.
Wednesday night may see a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8 p.m. It is expected to remain partly cloudy, with overnight lows around 71 degrees.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress