CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a 34-year-old Cortlandt man on a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor.
Adrian H. Romero was stopped by police on Sherwood Road for not wearing a seat belt.
A breath test showed his blood alcohol content at 0.20 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. Romero was issued tickets ordering him to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt