CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a 34-year-old Cortlandt man on a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor.
Adrian H. Romero was stopped by police on Sherwood Road for not wearing a seat belt.
A breath test showed his blood alcohol content at 0.20 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. Romero was issued tickets ordering him to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Community Remains On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Croton Heights