CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a 34-year-old Cortlandt man on a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor.
Adrian H. Romero was stopped by police on Sherwood Road for not wearing a seat belt.
A breath test showed his blood alcohol content at 0.20 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. Romero was issued tickets ordering him to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend