CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a 34-year-old Cortlandt man on a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor.
Adrian H. Romero was stopped by police on Sherwood Road for not wearing a seat belt.
A breath test showed his blood alcohol content at 0.20 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. Romero was issued tickets ordering him to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation