CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a 34-year-old Cortlandt man on a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor.
Adrian H. Romero was stopped by police on Sherwood Road for not wearing a seat belt.
A breath test showed his blood alcohol content at 0.20 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. Romero was issued tickets ordering him to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester