CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Croton this week:
- The Cortlandt Town Board approved an annual salary resolution that will 12 town employees earn over six figures in 2014.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed into law the Veterans’ Employment Act, a bill sponsored by State Sen. Greg Ball (R, C, I – Patterson).
- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks have arrested a Mahopac woman on charges of petit larceny on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- The Buchanan Board of Trustees will not abolish the Office of Village Justice, according to a report from The Examiner News.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt