PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – A 15-year-old Pleasantville girl who drove a 2001 Chevrolet Suburban that overturned and killed three boys in Lake Ariel in Bucks County, Pa., Saturday morning is facing criminal charges, according to LoHud.com.
The three boys were also age 15 and the car was registered to the father of the girl, who went to make a breakfast run, according to the report.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three