PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – A 15-year-old Pleasantville girl who drove a 2001 Chevrolet Suburban that overturned and killed three boys in Lake Ariel in Bucks County, Pa., Saturday morning is facing criminal charges, according to LoHud.com.
The three boys were also age 15 and the car was registered to the father of the girl, who went to make a breakfast run, according to the report.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'