PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – A 15-year-old Pleasantville girl who drove a 2001 Chevrolet Suburban that overturned and killed three boys in Lake Ariel in Bucks County, Pa., Saturday morning is facing criminal charges, according to LoHud.com.
The three boys were also age 15 and the car was registered to the father of the girl, who went to make a breakfast run, according to the report.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday