PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – A 15-year-old Pleasantville girl who drove a 2001 Chevrolet Suburban that overturned and killed three boys in Lake Ariel in Bucks County, Pa., Saturday morning is facing criminal charges, according to LoHud.com.
The three boys were also age 15 and the car was registered to the father of the girl, who went to make a breakfast run, according to the report.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 3 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous