PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Harriet R. Feldman, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., dean and professor at the College of Health Professions and the Lienhard School of Nursing at Pace University, has received an American Journal of Nursing (AJN) Book of the Year Award for 2013.
Feldman’s book, “Teaching Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing, 2nd edition,” co-edited with Rona F. Levin, Ph.D., R.N., a former Pace professor currently affiliated with New York University, took second-place honors in the Nursing Education/Continuing Education category.
Professor Feldman is a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing as well as the New York Academy of Medicine, and past editor of the journals Nursing Leadership Forum and Scholarly Inquiry for Nursing Practice. She is also the author or editor of 10 books on nursing topics.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Erratic Vehicle Complaint Results In Corlandt Man's Arrest
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner