WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Veterans Administration Hudson Valley Health Care system’s Community Based Outpatient Clinics are closed Wednesday due to weather.
The VA Medical Centers in Montrose and Castle Point. The clinics were closed for the day in Carmel, Eastern Dutchess (Pine Plains), Goshen, Monticello, New City, Port Jervis and Poughkeepsie.
For more information, visit the Hudson Valley VA website.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester