WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Veterans Administration Hudson Valley Health Care system’s Community Based Outpatient Clinics are closed Wednesday due to weather.
The VA Medical Centers in Montrose and Castle Point. The clinics were closed for the day in Carmel, Eastern Dutchess (Pine Plains), Goshen, Monticello, New City, Port Jervis and Poughkeepsie.
For more information, visit the Hudson Valley VA website.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday