WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Veterans Administration Hudson Valley Health Care system’s Community Based Outpatient Clinics are closed Wednesday due to weather.
The VA Medical Centers in Montrose and Castle Point. The clinics were closed for the day in Carmel, Eastern Dutchess (Pine Plains), Goshen, Monticello, New City, Port Jervis and Poughkeepsie.
For more information, visit the Hudson Valley VA website.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents