WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Veterans Administration Hudson Valley Health Care system’s Community Based Outpatient Clinics are closed Wednesday due to weather.
The VA Medical Centers in Montrose and Castle Point. The clinics were closed for the day in Carmel, Eastern Dutchess (Pine Plains), Goshen, Monticello, New City, Port Jervis and Poughkeepsie.
For more information, visit the Hudson Valley VA website.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home