WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Veterans Administration Hudson Valley Health Care system’s Community Based Outpatient Clinics are closed Wednesday due to weather.
The VA Medical Centers in Montrose and Castle Point. The clinics were closed for the day in Carmel, Eastern Dutchess (Pine Plains), Goshen, Monticello, New City, Port Jervis and Poughkeepsie.
For more information, visit the Hudson Valley VA website.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed