This story has been updated.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident has resulted in stop-and-go traffic in the span leading to the Tappan Zee Bridge early Sunday afternoon.
The accident, on northbound I-87 heading toward Rockland County, blocked the left lane before being cleared but heavy volume remains.
The accident was reported at noon.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Snow Could Return To Cortlandt For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed