This story has been updated.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident has resulted in stop-and-go traffic in the span leading to the Tappan Zee Bridge early Sunday afternoon.
The accident, on northbound I-87 heading toward Rockland County, blocked the left lane before being cleared but heavy volume remains.
The accident was reported at noon.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed