This story has been updated.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident has resulted in stop-and-go traffic in the span leading to the Tappan Zee Bridge early Sunday afternoon.
The accident, on northbound I-87 heading toward Rockland County, blocked the left lane before being cleared but heavy volume remains.
The accident was reported at noon.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home