MONTROSE, N.Y. -- The Veterans Affairs Community-Based Outpatient Clinic in Montrose are closed on Thursday due to inclement weather.
VA main campuses will remain open. Patients are encouraged to call the medical center or outpatient clinic to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired