MONTROSE, N.Y. -- The Veterans Affairs Community-Based Outpatient Clinic in Montrose are closed on Thursday due to inclement weather.
VA main campuses will remain open. Patients are encouraged to call the medical center or outpatient clinic to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway