MONTROSE, N.Y. -- The Veterans Affairs Community-Based Outpatient Clinic in Montrose are closed on Thursday due to inclement weather.
VA main campuses will remain open. Patients are encouraged to call the medical center or outpatient clinic to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home