MONTROSE, N.Y. -- The Veterans Affairs Community-Based Outpatient Clinic in Montrose are closed on Thursday due to inclement weather.
VA main campuses will remain open. Patients are encouraged to call the medical center or outpatient clinic to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'