MONTROSE, N.Y. -- The Veterans Affairs Community-Based Outpatient Clinic in Montrose are closed on Thursday due to inclement weather.
VA main campuses will remain open. Patients are encouraged to call the medical center or outpatient clinic to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- 1 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School