SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze will go on as scheduled this weekend at Van Cortlandt Manor, but several other Historic Hudson Valley sites remain closed because of Hurricane Sandy.
“All things considered, we fared quite well in the storm,” Director of Public Relations Rob Schweitzer said. “The only thing preventing our programs from running at Philipsburg Manor, Kykuit, Sunnyside and Union Church is lack of power.”
The Blaze is scheduled for Nov. 2 through 4 and Nov. 8 through 11.
Historic Hudson Valley canceled several tours and programs this week because of damage from Hurricane Sandy. Ticket holders were refunded automatically, the organization said.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 3 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous