SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze will go on as scheduled this weekend at Van Cortlandt Manor, but several other Historic Hudson Valley sites remain closed because of Hurricane Sandy.
“All things considered, we fared quite well in the storm,” Director of Public Relations Rob Schweitzer said. “The only thing preventing our programs from running at Philipsburg Manor, Kykuit, Sunnyside and Union Church is lack of power.”
The Blaze is scheduled for Nov. 2 through 4 and Nov. 8 through 11.
Historic Hudson Valley canceled several tours and programs this week because of damage from Hurricane Sandy. Ticket holders were refunded automatically, the organization said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend