SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze will go on as scheduled this weekend at Van Cortlandt Manor, but several other Historic Hudson Valley sites remain closed because of Hurricane Sandy.
“All things considered, we fared quite well in the storm,” Director of Public Relations Rob Schweitzer said. “The only thing preventing our programs from running at Philipsburg Manor, Kykuit, Sunnyside and Union Church is lack of power.”
The Blaze is scheduled for Nov. 2 through 4 and Nov. 8 through 11.
Historic Hudson Valley canceled several tours and programs this week because of damage from Hurricane Sandy. Ticket holders were refunded automatically, the organization said.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust