YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Lakeland Superintendent Dr. George Stone said he felt optimistic about the 2014-2015 budget at a recent meeting with the Board of Education, according to theexaminernews.com.
Stone said he anticipates the new spending plan to include a 1 percent spending increase and noted that the district is anticipating an increase in in state aid, theexaminernews.com reported.
The district-wide vote on the new budget will take place on May 20, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway