YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Lakeland Superintendent Dr. George Stone said he felt optimistic about the 2014-2015 budget at a recent meeting with the Board of Education, according to theexaminernews.com.
Stone said he anticipates the new spending plan to include a 1 percent spending increase and noted that the district is anticipating an increase in in state aid, theexaminernews.com reported.
The district-wide vote on the new budget will take place on May 20, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday