YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Lakeland Superintendent Dr. George Stone said he felt optimistic about the 2014-2015 budget at a recent meeting with the Board of Education, according to theexaminernews.com.
Stone said he anticipates the new spending plan to include a 1 percent spending increase and noted that the district is anticipating an increase in in state aid, theexaminernews.com reported.
The district-wide vote on the new budget will take place on May 20, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Investigators Await Toxicology Report In Death Of Croton's Lacey Carr
- 3 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Hen Hud Graduate Contributes To College Softball Team's Success
- 5 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust