YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Lakeland Superintendent Dr. George Stone said he felt optimistic about the 2014-2015 budget at a recent meeting with the Board of Education, according to theexaminernews.com.
Stone said he anticipates the new spending plan to include a 1 percent spending increase and noted that the district is anticipating an increase in in state aid, theexaminernews.com reported.
The district-wide vote on the new budget will take place on May 20, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'