YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Lakeland Superintendent Dr. George Stone said he felt optimistic about the 2014-2015 budget at a recent meeting with the Board of Education, according to theexaminernews.com.
Stone said he anticipates the new spending plan to include a 1 percent spending increase and noted that the district is anticipating an increase in in state aid, theexaminernews.com reported.
The district-wide vote on the new budget will take place on May 20, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash