BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- Daniel Wilson, a former supervisor at Buchanan's Indian Point, is seeking home confinement in lieu of a jail sentence after falsifying test data to prevent a shutdown of the nuclear plant, according to LoHud.com.
Wilson's lawyer said that he needs to stay at home to care for his grandchildren, according to the article.
Wilson pleaded guilty to deliberate misconduct after being caught faking the results of a test showing too much particulate matter in diesel fuel used to power backup generators at the plant, according to the report.
Read the full LoHud.com story here.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing