BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- Daniel Wilson, a former supervisor at Buchanan's Indian Point, is seeking home confinement in lieu of a jail sentence after falsifying test data to prevent a shutdown of the nuclear plant, according to LoHud.com.
Wilson's lawyer said that he needs to stay at home to care for his grandchildren, according to the article.
Wilson pleaded guilty to deliberate misconduct after being caught faking the results of a test showing too much particulate matter in diesel fuel used to power backup generators at the plant, according to the report.
Read the full LoHud.com story here.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway