BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- Daniel Wilson, a former supervisor at Buchanan's Indian Point, is seeking home confinement in lieu of a jail sentence after falsifying test data to prevent a shutdown of the nuclear plant, according to LoHud.com.
Wilson's lawyer said that he needs to stay at home to care for his grandchildren, according to the article.
Wilson pleaded guilty to deliberate misconduct after being caught faking the results of a test showing too much particulate matter in diesel fuel used to power backup generators at the plant, according to the report.
Read the full LoHud.com story here.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress