BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- Daniel Wilson, a former supervisor at Buchanan's Indian Point, is seeking home confinement in lieu of a jail sentence after falsifying test data to prevent a shutdown of the nuclear plant, according to LoHud.com.
Wilson's lawyer said that he needs to stay at home to care for his grandchildren, according to the article.
Wilson pleaded guilty to deliberate misconduct after being caught faking the results of a test showing too much particulate matter in diesel fuel used to power backup generators at the plant, according to the report.
Read the full LoHud.com story here.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home