BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- Daniel Wilson, a former supervisor at Buchanan's Indian Point, is seeking home confinement in lieu of a jail sentence after falsifying test data to prevent a shutdown of the nuclear plant, according to LoHud.com.
Wilson's lawyer said that he needs to stay at home to care for his grandchildren, according to the article.
Wilson pleaded guilty to deliberate misconduct after being caught faking the results of a test showing too much particulate matter in diesel fuel used to power backup generators at the plant, according to the report.
Read the full LoHud.com story here.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'