YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49