YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 3 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous