YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes