PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – People were dancing in the streets of downtown Peekskill on Saturday, enjoying the perfect weather and the great music of the Sixth Annual Jazz & Blues Festival. The free outdoor concert and fair, which ran from 1 to 10 p.m., drew thousands of people to the intersection of Central Avenue and North Division Street.
Some festival-goers set up beach chairs and brought picnics, others sampled food and drinks provided by local vendors or stopped by the many restaurants, including 12 Grapes and The Division Street Grill, which set up tables and chairs out on Division Street.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester