PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – People were dancing in the streets of downtown Peekskill on Saturday, enjoying the perfect weather and the great music of the Sixth Annual Jazz & Blues Festival. The free outdoor concert and fair, which ran from 1 to 10 p.m., drew thousands of people to the intersection of Central Avenue and North Division Street.
Some festival-goers set up beach chairs and brought picnics, others sampled food and drinks provided by local vendors or stopped by the many restaurants, including 12 Grapes and The Division Street Grill, which set up tables and chairs out on Division Street.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home