PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – People were dancing in the streets of downtown Peekskill on Saturday, enjoying the perfect weather and the great music of the Sixth Annual Jazz & Blues Festival. The free outdoor concert and fair, which ran from 1 to 10 p.m., drew thousands of people to the intersection of Central Avenue and North Division Street.
Some festival-goers set up beach chairs and brought picnics, others sampled food and drinks provided by local vendors or stopped by the many restaurants, including 12 Grapes and The Division Street Grill, which set up tables and chairs out on Division Street.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop